jobsDB ref: JHK100003004779273
Employer Ref. 3505220/001
Currently looking for an HR Recruiter to look after regional recruitment process.
Our client is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services in the financial services industry. They are headquartered in the U.S. with almost 9000 employees worldwide with 500 offices across 30 countries.
- Perform HR consultancy role to Country Heads for Greater China markets, mainly focus in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan & China in all human resources management matters including but not limited to staffing, performance management, career development, employee relations, etc
- Responsible for recruitment and selection process for Greater China markets, of which duties including identifying the right channel, interviewing, cost analysis and make the recommendation
- Responsible for update and maintenance HRIS (Workday System)
- Prepare monthly reports in accordance to Company requirements
- Support and execute global and regional engagement initiatives and HR programs in AP markets
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or any other related disciplines
- 5+ years relevant and hands-on experience gained in a regional Human Resources capacity with sizable and fast growing organization
- Direct Hands-on working experience in Greater China markets
- Knowledge in local employment and labour laws
- Good software skill in Word and Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Immediately available (able to start October)
- Attractive renumeration package
- Medical benefits
- MNC Exposure
- Challenging and exciting opportunity
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Katrina Ching on +852 3602 2438.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.