jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919765
Employer Ref. 476040/001
An attractive Regional Risk Underwriting Manager role in an French based company has just become available at one of the most respected firm.
- Underwrite Credit Limits and proactively manage and review of existing exposures in accordance with internal guidelines and internal / external service standards, that will involve written analysis and recommendation
- Manage the assigned risk portfolio and proactively identify high or deteriorating risk and initiate and / or participate in loss minimisation and / or management strategy
- Conduct review on credit limit requests upon any additional information (negative report, extension of credit terms, deterioration of buyer's environment such as sectors or country, press clippings)
- Maintain good communication including face to face meetings with internal and external clients to effectively manage credit risk, relationships and expectations
- Build and maintain excellent working relations with other functional teams, country teams and HQ
- 8+ years of credit analysis, credit risk and portfolio risk management of Asia countries, awareness of macro-economic / political climate, understanding of companies business and their funding needs, ability to gather and analyse information from various external / internal sources: financial statements, sector and country economic reports, other departmental data source
- Experience working with global clients and with insurance company is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, Chinese is preferred but not required
- IT - Computer literacy: Pack Office (Outlook, Word, excel)
- Degree educated in Business Administration or any other discipline with financial, economical, insurance focus
About the Organisation
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over 157 countries invovled in this company this is a great brand to join at an exciting time of their development.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
An exciting manager role has landed in a globally operating French credit insurer.
Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.