NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:email@example.com
Regional Sales & Business Development Manager (Based in Shanghai)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919960
Nakama Global has partnered with a leading virtual technology provider in search of a highly motivated, passionate and intelligent individual to drive the business’ growth plans across the APAC market. Based in Shanghai, China the successful candidate will have 4+ years experience in a sales or business development role (fitness experience is ideal) and have strong interpersonal skills while being passionate about healthy living and be a bit of a tech geek too!
- Work closely with top-level executives to ensure the sales & business development strategies in China and APAC region are achieved
- Act as brand-ambassador for our client, ensuring that all communication related to the brand is accurate and relevant
- Act as an advisor, explaining the service, technological requirements as well as any other relevant product/service knowledge and/or training
- Liaise with technical teams for troubleshooting or operational challenges
- Work with sales teams (and other departments) to generate & win new customer leads or cross-sell for other product/functions that the client has
- Responsible for leading client pitches and preparing relevant material
- Develop a solid understanding of the market, identifying potential opportunities in respective regions
- Continuously understand benefits/challenges the product has, and relay this information back to relevant teams for improvement of product
- Attend relevant trade shows/networking events
- Share insights regarding how to improve marketing/brand awareness initiatives while understanding competitors activities
- Provide ongoing support for active clients as a representative of the company
- 4+ years experience in sales, business development roles (health/fitness sector is ideal)
- Understands technological terms, able to assist with technical/operational issues
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to identify new business opportunities and eventually close deals
- Strong attention to detail, great at multi-tasking
- Motivated & driven by results, passionate about health & fitness and able to share this vision with others too
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (written/spoken)
If interested, please apply below or alternatively visit www.nakamaglobal.com for other roles that might be of interest to you!