Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Regional Sales Specialist - Skype for Business
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834911
Employer Ref. 91M0078626
About the Client
Our client, a global market leading ICT company, is now hiring a senior sales professional to join their Solutions team based out of the Hong Kong office. Due to recent success within their Unified Communications team, they are looking to bring in an experienced UC&C candidate with a proven track record in Skype for Business.
About the Job
The role holder must have technical understanding of Microsoft Skype for Business services, deeper understanding of the partnership with MS to be able to tailor solutions to customer requirements.
- Responsible for the UC sales and revenue for NEA. To identify and close business with consulting or end-to-end solutions to solve customer's business problems.
- Propose solutions to meet the current and future needs of the customer based on Proactive Selling, Customer Workshops and Qualification Meetings taking a Consultative approach.
- Drive new business, open new accounts, own and manage customer relationship.
- The candidate will possess strong knowledge of UC and CC technologies and appropriately position consulting or managed services solution through Customer Presentations and Bid Response Documents.
- Assist with Sales Tools, Ordering Tools and Pricing solutions.
- Liaise with the Global Practice teams for Special Bid purposes to ensure that Solutions are compliant.
- Present comfortably and effectively at CxO level and Regional Industry and Channel Partner events.
- To develop a business development plan for each assigned channel
- Commercial and technical background preferred ideally with several years of experience selling unified communications / Managed Voice Services into MNCs.
- Experience in selling Microsoft Lync Unified Communication Solution, Avaya or Cisco UC or contact centre platform is essential
- Regional in-country market knowledge and experience
- Strong understanding of Contact center solutions both hosted and on-site and the associated Managed Voice Solutions for routing calls globally.
- Proven track record in Sales, or supporting sales, in the areas of Contact Centres and Call unified communication Services.
- Experience with distributor/reseller channels, capable to work with 3rd Party partners an advantage.
- Ability to provide guidance on CRM bids and designs
Please click "APPLY NOW", or call Ben Elms on +852 2232 3431 for more information.