Embedded full time within major international company’s 24/hr Regional Security Services Centre in Hong Kong, the Regional Security Intelligence Analyst is the focal point for coordinating response to security incidents/crisis events which may expose the organization’s staff, business, reputation, and/or facilities to risk. This is a challenging position that requires the incumbent to perform duty under pressure. Fresh graduates with the right attitude are also considered. Comprehensive, job-specific training will be provided to selected candidates.
Regional Security Intelligence Analyst, APAC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004990774
- Monitoring, collation and analyzing security information obtained through specified public and private sources
- Escalating events to management where appropriate
- Assisting in incident management
- Producing management reports and drafting internal communication
- Responding to telephone reports and enquiries from internal clients
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound geo-political knowledge of the Asia Pacific region
- Relevant work experience in law enforcement, corporate security or customer services preferred but not essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone manner
- Required to work shift duties (approximately 20 days duty per month)
Please send your CV with expected salary and a cover letter by clicking "Apply Now".
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hill & Associates Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
Good financial remuneration depending on experience and other company benefits.