Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Regional Senior IT Officer (APAC)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916272
Employer Ref. 91M0077376
- Maintain the existing IT infrastructure in Hong Kong and act as lead to set up new offices in APAC.
- Plan the local IT budgets
- Managing local vendors to deliver on time and on budget.
- Control system security, maintain accurate user accounts and access right update, review backup process and schedule recovery drill.
- Involving in evaluation of new IT infrastructure solutions to select cost effective solutions to support business initiatives
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 7 years IT working experience.
- Regional experience, supporting multiple countries is an advantage.
- Project, leadership & stakeholder management will be highly preferred.
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume with current and expected salary and feel free to contact Bobby Lee at 2232 3463 for further enquiry.