Regional Senior Merchandising Director-Sports/Lifestyle apparel
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837319
Employer Ref. ASFE-684663
My client is a reputable fashion brand with global presence. To cope with business expansion, they are looking for a high caliber Senior Merchandising Director to develop and manage product strategies, business processes and merchandising team across over 10 countries in Asia Pacific.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop retail merchandise plan according to feedback and performance of directly operated and distribution markets in Asia Pacific
- Partner with global corporate team to identify gaps in the line plan, provide advice on improving assortment for the market
- Collaborate with design team on products and response process to meet regional sales targets; partner with corporate team to identify potential gaps in plan and review seasonal assortments to ensure company targets are met
- Liaise with internal parties to ensure global initiatives are launched according to plan
- Monitor budgets and inventory level on regular basis; analyze sales performance and inventory level in the regional markets
- Prepare and deliver market presentations internally with product direction, style assortments and pricing
- Partner closely with retail operations team, wholesale partners to gain understanding on market trends, competitors and consumer insights; and provide seasonal product knowledge support to drive sales
- Assess and enhance merchandising systems and processes to optimize business objectives
- Develop a sustainable high performance team through talent development, training and coaching
Successful candidate should possess:
- At least 12 years' relevant retail merchandising experience in Asia with at least 3 years at director level; previous experience in sports category with exposure to to-to-market in womenswear and menswear
- Track record of leading and developing management talents
- Confident, charismatic, strategic yet hands-on
- Excellent presentation skill, interpersonal skills, leadership skills and influential power
- Strong passion and knowledge in sports/lifestyle apparel product management
- Fluent in English, knowledge in Chinese is a big plus
- Occasional travel is required
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie CHAN for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.