AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals.
AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms.
To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website:
Regional Space Planning & Real Estate Project Manager-Corp Office (Circa HK$750K+)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997056
- Responsible for providing project management leadership on multiple concurrent projects across the regional portfolio.
- Responsible for the coordination of construction, renovation, planning and oversight of our growing regional office portfolio located within Asia.
- Based in HK and report back to U.S. Corporate Headquarters.
- Depending on location, complexity and duration of project, the Planning Manager will either directly manage or manage locally contracted project managers to oversee facilities and real estate related construction and decommissioning projects.
- Oversee project pre-construction services, including cost estimating, budgeting, generate scope of work, schedules.
- Coordinate activities of the project team to ensure the project progresses on scheduled and within the approved budget.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with multiple levels of leadership regarding headcount and space forecasting.
- Work with the corporate office to establish goals and objectives that will improve the performance of the regional portfolio.
- Space Planning for Corporate Office
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required preferably in Project Management, Architecture and Surveying.
- Proficiency in AutoCad experience, Revit, SketchUp
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a corporate facilities & real estate Ability to develop effective working relationships and communicate confidently and effectively both internally and externally with all levels of management as well as suppliers and third-party consultants.
- Excellent English and Chinese oral, written, presentation, organization and planning skills
- Frequent Travel in required
Interested parties, pls email to Jenny.Fung @agsgroup.com.hk