Regional Strategic Services Team Leader (Digital Marketing)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783384
This role is the regional team leader who reports to the Professional Services Director. The team leader will be the “Subject Matter Expert” on new digital marketing trends.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead billable strategic client engagement projects (one-off initiatives, retainer based, full service) directly or by overseeing strategic planning consultants in the region across Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney and Beijing
- Setting business objective and success matrix with client and make sure achieving it with Emarsys tools
- Recommend best practice of Emarsys tools to the customers
- Work with the customers to reach the agreed roadmap or KPIs
- Monitor the day-to-day delivery of the programs and services of the department to maintain or improve quality
- Join prospects and customer’s meetings
- Provide tactical and measurable recommendations on topics including creative, design, deliverability, list hygiene, privacy, segmentation, content, etc. combined as a comprehensive email program strategy towards marketing automation
- Meet revenue and billable time goals
- Work closely with sales directors (new, cross and upselling) in order to monitor incoming leads for strategic planning services
- Lead the team remotely; ensure the team performance and capability meets customers and colleagues’ expectations
- Minimum 8 years of experience in digital marketing and business analysis; at least 5 years of experience in email marketing
- Working experience in marketing, advertising or digital marketing is highly preferred
- Experience in consultant role would be an advantage
- Strong analysis skills and strong sense in identifying trends
- Self-motivated, independent and good presentation skills
- Solid understanding of direct marketing principles and research techniques including a comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing opportunities and challenges and website analytics (experience with any analytics system a plus)
- Comfortable developing and managing the strategy planning team
Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking" Apply Now". All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals.
- A great working environment, with opportunities to work with and learn from some seriously talented individuals.
- Emarsys Academy - we empower Emarsys employees to inspire excellence by developing their knowledge and skills.
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning.
- Be part of the engine that is behind a very fast growing business.
- Competitive remuneration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Emarsys Limited
About Emarsys Limited
Emarsys is an international SaaS group of sharp technology experts. Born in 2000, we have supported e-commerce brands to grow their commercial value through highly-personalized customer engagement. Today, our predictive intelligence fuels user-friendly, real-time marketing automation. Our 1,500 clients in 140 countries send over six billion email marketing messages a month, for a serious return on investment.
The marketing technology industry is growing at supersonic speed, and our integrated technology makes us a market leader. That’s why we need people to join our team who are attracted to our dynamic environment, and want to grow their career with us. We're positive, proactive people who like to hold a meeting over a game of ping pong every now and then. If you like the sound of us, we'd love to speak about working towards our future together.