jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916669
Employer Ref. HK116225
Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Head, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading Talent Acquisition and end to end recruitment across all Asia offices- Hong Kong, Singapore, China,Korea, India and Japan
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the hiring requirements for designated client groups as per headcount budgeting. Offer recommendations based on market information when defining job scope/salary etc.
- Sourcing for all roles in your hiring group using direct channels wherever possible, including but not exclusively; advertising, social media, LinkedIn, headhunting, referral schemes, community forums, events. Manage agency suppliers effectively when required as an additional channel.
- Manage offer process including negotiations, partnering with hiring managers to do so
- Assist the Head of Talent Acquisition, other Talent Acquisition team members and broader HR team in researching, developing and delivering new talent building solutions for your hiring groups.
- Work collaboratively as a member of the Talent Acquisition and broader HR function, gaining a thorough understanding of the wider team and their specialisms in order to provide a streamlined service to any incoming requests or queries from internal or external stakeholders wherever possible.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruitment with APAC experience in a global MNC
- Strong and proven track record of successful stakeholder management
- Ability to source using innovative and direct methods of sourcing including referrals, social media,employer branding etc
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin is a must
- Open to industry background if the candidate has experience in a Regional role in talent acquisition across Asia
To apply please click ' Apply' with job ref no. as HK116225 or send across your CV to Aditi Mehta at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also call Aditi Mehta at +852 29196216 for a confidential discussion.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.