About Asia Medicare (HK) Ltd
Since its establishment in 1998, Asia Medicare (HK) Limited (The Company) has served the community through two centers located in Tsim Sha Tsui and Central offering high quality eye care services, refractive and cataract surgeries.
The Company is one of the largest providers of eye care services in Hong Kong. As of 2015, it has recorded more than one million patient visits. In January 2016, the Company became a part of Aier, a China-based eye hospital group listed in China. The Company continues to extend its existing portfolio into high-end, high quality eye specialty services.
To cope with the Company's development needs, we are looking for competent individuals to take up the following vacancy:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921528
- Monitor and supervise the daily clinic operation
- Assist doctors in examination and operation procedures
- Maintain smooth clinical services and safety care to patients
- Handle patient enquiries and provide patient counselling in a professional manner
- Responsible for ordering, maintaining and dispensing of drugs and consumables
- Maintain accurate patient record
- Implement and maintain safety work and practice
- Implement infection control measures
- Supervise the clinic assistant team and report to Chief Operating Officer
- Valid practicing certificate from the Nursing Council of Hong Kong with minimum 5 years of clinical experience
- Strong clinical and technical skills
- Medical knowledge in ophthalmology is a must
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Customer-oriented and good communication skills
- Patient, independent, self-initiative, with strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure
- Good PC skills
We offer attractive remuneration, fringe benefits and career development opportunities. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now". Please kindly quote the position title and reference no. in the email subject headline for easy reference.