Sita Waste Services Limited
SITA Waste Services Limited (www.sita.hk), a wholly owned subsidiary of SUEZ – a global leader in environmental protection projects, is a leading waste management company in Hong Kong. We have a new project in building an organic waste treatment plant located in and we are looking for high caliber professionals to fill the following position.
Registered Safety Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780180
Employer Ref. OWTF_RSO_23092016
- Inspect the workplace and work site regularly to identify potential hazards and reporting the findings with recommendations for corrections;
- To advise the measures to be taken in the issue of the safety and health;
- To investigate accidents and dangerous occurrences and reporting with recommendations for prevention;
- To prepare monthly reports in respect of safety and health issue;
- To assist in the supervision of safety supervisor;
- To arrange and conduct site safety training activities;
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Senior Safety Officer.
- Diploma or above in Health and Safety or related discipline;
- Registered Safety Officer with minimum 2-3 years post-qualification experience acting as Safety Officer under F&IUO in construction industry;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in construction industry;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good commend in both written and spoken English;
- Working location: Siu Ho Wan, North Lantau (Free Shuttle Bus is available at multi-location)
We offer attractive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please submit your resume, current salary, expected salary and contact details by clicking < APPLY NOW>.
We are equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.