WECON LIMITED was founded in 1974. We are a reputable fast growing construction company and would like to invite high caliber candidates to join us. To know us more, please visit our company website: www.wecon.com.hk
Registered Safety Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835462
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain health and safety measures stipulated under the statutory requirements and also the contractual requirements.
- Enhance safety awareness on site through safety training.
- Conduct risk assessments and safety inspections to identify hazards and help devise safety control measures jointly with the project team.
- Investigate accidents and come up with safety improvement actions jointly with the project team.
- Any other health, safety and environmental related duties directed by the superior.
- Good general education preferably at tertiary education in either engineering, building, science or health and safety related subjects.
- Registered Safety Officer with the Labour Department.
- Minimum 2 years post-registration safety experience gained in the construction industry, preferably in building superstructure projects.
- Conversant with the use of common computer software.
- Has confidence and self-belief in accident prevention principles.
- Belief in the concept of working as a team player.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer very attractive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities for the right candidates. Interested parties please send a covering letter and detailed resume including current and expected salary to the HR & Admin. Manager, 18/F., Tung Hip Commercial Building, 244-252 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or by email email@example.com
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only.