Advance Engineering (Development) Ltd
Company: A local construction company with fast expansion in the recent years is currently looking for candidates to fill the positions for coming challenging business. Our portfolio includesHong Kong's mass transportation and private development projects
Registered Safety Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999402
- Carry out a safety plan in accordance with the rules and regulations laid down by the relevant Government Departments and Statutory Authorities.
- Carry out inspection and report on safety on a regular basis to rectify any works not carried out in accordance with the rules and regulations laid down;
- Make recommendations in connection with safety issues and ensure that the contractorsare following the recommendations and instructions to improve site safety promptly;
- Update safety plan, in-house rule, and relevant safety document;
- Attend all site and safety meetings;
- Organize safety induction courses and safety training seminars for site staff and workers;
- Prepare safety improvement scheme for the project and implement the improvement scheme;
- Carry out regular site safety evaluation of the Works in accordance with client’s Health and Safety Requirement.
- Degree/Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or related disciplines
- Registered Safety Officer with Labour Department;
- At least 8 years related working experience in construction and maintenance project;
- Experience in railway industry preferred;
- Proficient in MS Office required;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill;
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Chinese.
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your C.V. via email to our Human Resources Department