Noble Health Company Limited
Noble Health Company Limited is a Hong Kong Government Approved Pharmaceutical Licensed Importer & Exporter and Distributor since 2005. We offer a complete line of Western and Asia nutritional supplements, generics, natural vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements and medicinal ointment products. To cope with our business growth, we are looking for high calibre candidates to join our team.
Regulatory Affairs Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993887
- Responsible for new product registration, licenses renewal, product variation, product package and all other matters in relation to local regulatory requirements;
- Communicate with Department of Health and our suppliers. Respond to their queries in a professional manner;
- Compose, proofread and translate written materials for promotional purposes;
- Occasional work outside office may be required;
- Perform other ad hoc duties.
- Higher diploma, preferably Degree in Science, Pharmacy or medical related field
- Well-organized, self-motivated, attention to details
- Able to work independently
- A good team player
- Good command of spoken/written English and Chinese, fair Mandarin
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer a competitive remuneration package, including 5-day work, year-end bonus, and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary via email by clicking "Apply Now"
All applications received will be used exclusively for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful for the position.