Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Hong Kong) Limited
Takeda is a research-based global company with its main focus on pharmaceuticals. As the largest pharmaceutical company in Japan and one of the global leaders of the industry, Takeda is committed to strive towards better health for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
For more than 230 years, Takeda has been transforming itself, broadening its therapeutic expertise and geographic outreach. With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health. Takeda is a rapidly growing and energetic corporation that attracts and retains well-qualified personnel from all over the world.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited: www.takeda.com
Takeda Consumer Healthcare Company: www.takeda-kenko.jp
Regulatory Affairs Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835550
Employer Ref. TP-RD-001
- Assist and coordinate all products registration and related activities in Hong Kong and Macau
- Provide on-going support, preparation of drug safety reporting, logo change application, and other correspondences in compliance with internal policies as well as laws and regulations in Hong Kong and Macau
- Maintain statutory records, registers, database and routine filing
- Work with the team to provide a full range of professional and timely regulatory affairs services
- Provide solutions and regulatory services support to ensure smooth process and customer satisfaction
Degree Holder or above in Pharmacy, Nursing, Life Science or relevant discipline
- Solid experience on regulatory affairs experience or related applications in multinational pharmaceutical company
- In-depth knowledge in Hong Kong & Macau regulatory environment, regulations and practices is an advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility with good analytical skill, flexible, detail-minded and good problem solving skills
- Must be a team player, proactive and self-motivated
- Well organized and able to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with internal customers independently and under pressure
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Candidates with much experience will be considered as Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer
Interested parties please send your full career details, salary history, expected salary and contact number to us via "Apply Now".
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and will only be used for recruitment purposes at the Takeda Pharmaceuticals Group. Applicants who are not contacted within two months after the application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful.