GreySpark Partners is a business, management and technology consultancy specialising in capital markets.
The firm has been founded in order to provide the financial industry with trusted business & management consulting, as well as expert and unbiased advisory services. We pride ourselves of being capable to deliver the most complex projects by combining "real world" experience and true innovation.
GreySpark Partners work with investment banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds and asset management firms to deliver solutions that work across all asset classes, with a particular focus on risk management and electronic trading.
- Research and Strategy
- Business Consultancy
- Management Consultancy
- Technology Consultancy
Please visit our website for further information: http://www.greyspark.com
Regulatory Business Analyst (Capital Markets)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833027
GreySpark’s Business Practice is focused on assisting our capital markets clients address key business challenges by delivering tactical or strategic change projects, conducting targeted business reviews and defining target operating models. We are currently looking for a Regulatory Business Analyst to join our continuously growing team.
As a Business Consultant, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with clients across a range of engagements. You will be expected to understand the key industry drivers including regulatory change and the evolving market structure and be able to articulate how these changes are impacting market participants.
What are we looking for in you?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Capital Markets (Tier 1 & 2 banks, hedge funds, asset management or vendor)
- Understanding of full trade lifecycle and market risk management; exposure to pricing and risk analytics, quantitative risk factor modelling, calculation and application of VaR and other market risk capital methodologies.
- Experience in implementation of systems, data and processes involved in managing front office risk, market risk VaR and ES
- Regulatory knowledge (FRTB, BCBS-239, BASEL or other Regulatory Reporting processes)
- Experience in being involved within change projects as a business or functional/technical BA
- Extensive and in-depth business analysis skills: Business Requirements [Documents] (BRDs), Functional Specification [Documents] (FSDs), current state (as is), future state (to be), gap analysis, solution design.
- A challenging and varied role in a rapidly growing Capital Markets consulting firm
- Extensive, structured and on-going training, coupled with opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills within Financial Services
- A chance to participate in regular industry focused workshops and contribute to GreySpark Capital Markets Intelligence research