Regulatory Compliance Manager
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997465
- Fixed Income, Currencies & Commodities
- Regional Exposure
- Clear Defined Career Progression
Our client is a leading bank with a strong global presence and a world-class working environment. The team covers a wide range of products and services such as advisory, financing, securities services, trading and sales. Due to their growth, they are currently looking for an experienced professional to join their compliance team.
Reporting to the team lead, you will be responsible for advising on various regulatory aspects of the bank’s corporate sales business, in order to ensure their business is conducted in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations including the set of enhanced measures to sale of investment products to corporate customers.
- Ensure consistency in the provision of regulatory compliance guidance across Asia Pacific
- Monitor and report all material or potential breaches of regulations to the management
- Identify and undertake the necessary actions to provide solutions needed to discharge effective compliance advice to the businesses
- Analyse stakeholder goals against regulatory requirements and effectively manage their expectations, and address any misalignment
- Manage and participate in internal and external investigations into compliance related matters
You will need to have at least 5 years of experience in FICC and compliance advisory. Good knowledge of the set of enhanced measures regulation is essential. Can-do attitude and strong analytical and problem-solving skills is highly desirable. Fluency in English, and Chinese speaker is preferred.
This is an expanding area and excellent move to build your compliance career. An attractive remuneration package will be provided.
To apply, or for an initial conversation in confidence, please submit your resume in Word format directly clicking “apply now” or contact Philomena Siu on +852 3473 3078.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aston Carter
About Aston Carter
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across business professional disciplines. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis group, a global talent solutions provider.