Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Regulatory, Industry and Government Affairs Contractor - Three Months
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784515
Employer Ref. 137371
The Regulatory, Industry and Government Affairs (RIGA) division is responsible for monitoring policy, legislative and regulatory development in the Asia Pacific region and engages regulators and policymakers on a wide range of banking, financial, trade and investment issues. RIGA manages responses to regulatory changes in the financial services industry for State Street, and lead government outreach and engagements in the region. RIGA also advises the firm's global leadership, regional management and clients on regulatory matters; develops thought leadership; and represents the firm in regional forums and industry associations.
- Conduct regulatory and policy research relating to the finance industry
- Support drafting and development of briefings materials
- Support review of draft consultation papers, regulations and legislations
- Provide program and project support
- Perform administrative duties as needed
- Provide back-up coverage as needed
- Fluency in spoken and written Chinese Mandarin and English
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Strong project management, entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in short time frames
- Interest in financial services, public policy and regulatory issues
- Networking skills to establish effective internal and external networks across the region
- Knowledge of MS Powerpoint, MS Word, MS Excel and other MS tools
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Candidates must be willing and able to commit to the 3-month internship