TÜV SÜD, is represented by about 20,000 employees across 800 locations, partnering clients wherever they are in the world. Our community of experts is passionate about technology and is inspired by the possibilities of your business. United by the belief that technology should better people’s lives, we work alongside our customers to optimise their operations, enable them to access global markets and enhance their competitiveness.
We are currently seeking for a dynamic, hardworking:
Regulatory Specialist – Food Contact Material (969)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778891
Employer Ref. 969
This position is responsible for the researching, monitoring and consolidating of regulatory information related to food contact materials, in particular the chemical and labeling requirements in the EU, USA and other countries.
Regulatory monitoring (EU): Research regulatory requirements, internal and external news.
- Support sales activities like trainings, seminar, clients' visit and presentations.
- Manage knowledge in company's data base.
Support technical enquiries.
- At least 2 years work experience in 3rd party FCM testing or related experience.
- Degree or above in Chemistry.
- Knowledge in the EU and USA FCM Regulations. Other country FCM regulations will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented. Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin).
Knowledge in other languages will be an advantage.
Our success is defined by hard work, determination and dedication in a strong team environment. If you’re looking to work with like-minded professionals, we invite you to write to us.
Working Location : Yuen Long (5 mins walk from Long Ping station)
We offer attractive remuneration package with potential career advancement to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with detailed resume, stating expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking 'Apply Now'. (please indicate the position name & reference no. on email subject)
For more company information, please visit our webpage www.tuev-sued.com
(Data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only)