HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
(Senior) Relationship Account Executive (VIP Sales Team)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996462
Employer Ref. CHW401484427-002
Why Work at HKT Premier?
HKT Premier is a business unit within HKT, dedicated to serve the most prestige segment within the group. HKT Premier provides selected customers with an exclusive first-class experience. Customers are offered a wide range of tailor-made one-stop solutions to meet their needs, whether at home or on the move. This prestige service is facilitated by a dedicated relationship account management team working with customer support and service teams.
Start your career with our professional Sales Team, you will be rewarded with career progression and opportunities to unleash your personal potential.
What We offer:
- Comprehensive Training
- 14 days Annual Leave
- ORSO (公積金) – staff could select non-contributory scheme / MPF
- Medical Coverage include dependent
- Staff Discount Offer
- To understand customer needs and recommend customized home solutions to VIP customers through face-to-face consultations
- To develop and maintain sound relationship with potential and existing premium customers
- To work closely with top tier architects, interior designers, contractors and IT managers and other internal & external professions to ensure project completion
- To provide the highest level of personalized customer care service to our VIP customers
- To execute company sales strategies and achieve business target
- Higher Diploma or above in any discipline
- With minimum 3 years working experience in sales and customer service field, preferable in sizable company
- With positive and customer oriented manner
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Sales hotline duty is involved (No cold call is required)
- 5 days work (from Monday to Sunday, willing to work shift from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. / 11:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary, by clicking "APPLY NOW".
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at http://www.pccw.com/Careers/Job+Opportunities+%26+Application/Current+Opportunities?language=en_US
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.