Supporting the key businesses of Investment Banks, the Dealogic Platform provides a consistent management framework across Equity Capital Markets, Fixed Income, Investment Banking and Sales, Trading & Research. Connecting professionals between each core unit, the Platform helps Investment Banking professionals better understand their clients, make better decisions, allocate resources, compete effectively and execute deals successfully as they optimize the flow of capital around the world.
30 years of experience and an in depth knowledge of the capital markets has enabled us to develop deep and strategic partnerships with our clients. Our close client connectivity is the driver for delivering the future innovations that the industry requires in an ever changing market place.
As a truly global organization we have offices across the world including London, New York, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Budapest, Sao Paolo, Sydney, Mumbai and Beijing.
We are seeking highly skilled, connected and creative professionals to be part of our success by acting as strategic partners to our clients and through delivering the best and most innovative software technology. For more information on Dealogic and our current vacancies please visit our website.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996158
The position carries a high level of responsibility as the Relationship Associate will manage frontline relationships with investment banking clientele within the investment banking strategy space and serve as a product expert to both internal and external clients. The Relationship Associate will support and collaborate with Relationship Managers and Business Development Managers in all aspects of client account management and provide phone and in person support, and will liaise with Investment Banking clients to produce competitor and market trend analysis.
The Relationship Associate requires excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work independently, a pro-active and goal-oriented working style with the ability to think strategically.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Client Relationship Building & Support
Understand Dealogic’s client base and work to strengthen and broaden the relationship through supporting, training and dialogue with key users and contacts
Identify issues and potential concerns in the relationship and work to rectify these (with sales, client relations, development, IT, other products)
Drive and facilitate daily client support through email, phone and in person
Client Relationship Management
- Work with Relationship Managers to identify opportunities to increase the footprint of the product (and other Dealogic products) throughout all covered clients including the running of client workshops and knowledge sharing sessions, topical presentations and regular face to face meetings
- Maintain and execute a “relationship plan” for each of the covered clients
- Market trend analysis and generation of IB media releases
- Execute other special projects (for example working to enhance and clean investor data
- Expert on Dealogic IB Products
- Understanding of Dealogic platform
Product User Testing & Product Deployment
- Work with product team, Functional Architects and Technical Account Managers in order to test and roll out enhancements
Support internal teams where and when required (media team-marketing, special analysis; development-specifications, testing; cross-product-training, info sessions)
Actively lead efforts to ensure client systems are upgraded to the latest version and support process working closely with IT
Provide support to syndicate teams running equity transactions using our product. This can involve resolving issues by giving advice on the best way to achieve the client’s goal, escalating issues and working with internal and client IT teams to resolve, being onsite during transactions and managing upgrades
- Proven experience, typically more than one year, working in a client facing role
- Experience of working with technology products / systems
- Analysing problems and translating that into a solution in software applications & training presentations
- Experience in proactively managing client relationships at all levels including the development of strategic plans for the relationship
- An understanding of the banking and capital market sectors
- Bachelor’s degree in related business / financial discipline or equivalent
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English, Cantonese/Mandarin
Interested parties please click 'Apply Now' below.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.