RenfrewHugh Solutions Co.
We are human resources and talents expert in Hong Kong, dedicated to facilitate the success of our clients whilst enhancing the career opportunities of our candidates. Our Banking and Finance Division is specialized in recruitment of professionals in banking and financial services sectors.
Our client is rapidly expanding their services from Hong Kong to China and also other Asia countries with huge potential. They are now looking for who is looking for energetic and pro-active candidates sharing their vision and venturing their success. Their reputation, broad presence and deep understanding of the financial world will keep you intellectually challenged. Qualified candidates with exceptional performance will have ample development opportunities and assume challenging responsibilities within their group.
Relationship Management Trainee (Finance / Investment)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831784
A combination of practical work experience and comprehensive training
Working as Relationship Management Trainee you will gain an excellent insight into the financial services which comprise of asset management and risk management, investment planning, securities brokerage, estate planning, premium financing, bond investment, MPF and Trust Services. Each trainee will have the opportunity to move up the corporate ladder to senior positions.
As Relationship Management Trainee, you will undertake the following tasks and responsibilities
- Support for one Senior Manager
- Possibility to take over clients’ responsibilities
- Handling administrative duties on client accounts
- Prepare and conduct client’s visits
- Organize business travel and meeting
- Dealing with telephone inquiries
- Monitoring client portfolio
- Bachelor degree holder or above in all disciplines
- Authorized to work in Hong Kong
- Proven ability to contribute in a team environment and deliver under pressure
- Strong communication skills and trouble-shooting skills
- Positive, and can work under pressure
- Energetic and outgoing
- Fluent English and Cantonese language skills, as well as a communicative level of Mandarin
Offer and benefits
- 5-day work week
- Comprehensive orientation and on-job training guided by an experienced mentor
- Salary: 18k+ per month with commission and bonus
- Sponsorship for continuous education and professional qualifications, and medical benefits