Asia’s Leading Boarding School Specialists
Foundation is one of the leading independent education consultancies in Asia specializing in high-end admission counseling and related training services for students wishing to enter top-tier boarding schools and universities across North America and Europe. Headquartered in Hong Kong, our counselors service clients everywhere from Greater China to Southeast Asia. We have been actively growing our team to meet the rising demands of Asian families seeking quality overseas education. We are committed to providing our multicultural workforce with challenging experiences and enriching development opportunities. If you think you have an interesting profile, we are interested in you.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784327
- Understand families’ education plans and needs; diagnose students’ strengths and weaknesses; recommend appropriate overseas education paths and solutions.
- Explain application process and requirements and corresponding preparations and training; prescribe individual course of action and timeline.
- Demonstrate the Foundation difference; follow closely on each case through to contract signing.
- Upkeep all relationships (prospective, existing, and former client relationships) for additional cross-sell and up-sell activities.
- Frequent travels and client visits.
- Clear demonstration of mastery of consultative sales process; a natural presenter, an outspoken speaker.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a relationship person; solid experience with the high-net-worth sector.
- Diverse personal interests; lateral thinking; strong ability to connect the dots.
- Collaborative, but competitive; highly adaptive; mission oriented; loves challenge, loves to explore, loves to win.
- Highly mature; 5+ years of proven consultative sales track record.
Much more than a paycheck. We believe in Work Hard, Play Hard. We believe in meritocracy and fair game. We believe that a good heart with a shrewd mind can together produce an impactful educational experience that can truly transform young lives and at the same time sustain a decent pay for everyone involved. All compensations are carefully considered and are commensurate with experience, merits, and potential. Do good, do well.
Only the Serious Should Apply. If you are up for the challenge, we strongly encourage you to submit your credentials and expected salary to us. Education can be fun, and being professional doesn't have to be boring. Make a real difference. Come join us.