jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830182
Employer Ref. 223-003297-FK
Our client is a reputable international bank and is planning a rapid expansion. The bank provides a wide range of products and services to their corporate clients. In order to cope with their expansion, the bank is looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join their dynamic team.
- Acquire, develop and maintain relationship with commercial clients so as to achieve the target set by the department head
- Provide professional advice on financial products and solutions such as cash management, trade finance, treasury, investment and insurance.
- Work closely with internal departments and business partners to make sure customers’ requirements can be met
- Make sure all sales activities comply with the Bank’s policy and statutory requirements
- Degree in Finance or related discipline
- Qualified to be registered as HKMA representative for Type 1 & Type 4 activities
- Passes in Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations 1, 2, 3 and 5
- With at least 2 years of relevant experience in retail banking or commercial banking
- Familiar with retail and commercial banking products such as cash management, trade finance, investment and insurance products
- Strong knowledge in regulatory requirements
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multi-tasks are desired qualities
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Experis
Experis™ is the global leader in professional talent resourcing. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Retail, Engineering, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Executive C-suite to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Learn more, visit http://www.experis.com.hk/.