Being the second largest commercial bank in China by total assets as of the second quarter of 2013, our parent company, China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”], continues to be in the leading position among other banks in terms of overall profitability and asset quality. As of the second quarter of 2013, CCB spans a network of 14,295 domestic branches in Mainland China, and has 344,913 employees.
With unwavering support and capital injection from CCB, China Construction Bank (Asia) [“CCB (Asia)”] is now in full gear expanding the branch network and developing the business.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915863
- Manage a portfolio of commercial clients who need financial services and customized products to meet their financial needs
- Prospect and generate new business by focusing on enhancing existing relationships, and identifying opportunities for uptiering
- Interview prospective clients to collect information concerning their business needs, desires, abilities, and earnings to determine the business opportunities
- Use analytical skills and knowledge of credit policies required to evaluate the financial condition of the clients, make credit recommendations for Management’s approval
- Degree holder in Business, Economics or related disciplines is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of banking experience in trade financing and commercial banking; candidates with more relevant experience could be considered for the position of Senior Relationship Manager
- Possesses the qualification of IIQAS and meet the requirements of a “Securities Dealing Representative’ as defined by HKMA
- Knowledge of the principles of commercial credit and lending policies and standards
- Strong business development skills and proficiency in the financial services/products offered to middle market companies
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
To apply, please send the detailed resume to the designated email address or by fax at 3718 2910.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.