United Overseas Bank Ltd
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Do you have what it takes to shape the future of Asia?
As a leading bank in Asia-Pacific, we offer challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations. At UOB, we are dedicated to make big impression in the region. As a team, we know we will make a difference and shape Asia’s future. We seek passionate dynamic and driven individuals towards performance excellence.
Join us. Take up the challenge as we make our mark in Asia.
Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997580
- Expand existing client relationships and on-board new client relationships
- Promote banking products – deposits (especially CASA ), CAPEX loan, trade/ working capital finance, factoring, supply chain financing, equipment finance, DCM, treasury products (such as leverage forward, CCS/ IRS) with top quality services
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaisons to understand the client’s latest banking needs and credit standings
- Structure the banking facilities and prepare credit proposal
- Work closely with team head and peers (including UOBC especially PRD Branches) to strategize business plans and ensure good collaboration between UOB HK and PRD branches
- Ability of drive the commercial banking business by increasing number of accounts, loan & deposit balance (especially CASA) & other fee based products
- To prepare credit proposal in good quality
- To timely conduct annual review of credit facilities without overdue.
- To increase the collaboration with UOBC PRD teams and promote cross referral between HK & UOB China
- To work harmoniously and cohesively within teams and other counter-parties
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Admin. or related discipline
- Licensing Requirements: HKMA Type 1 & 4 is mandatory; HKFI is preferable
- 8 - 15 years client coverage experience in commercial banking sector, mid-caps and large SMEs with excellence sales track record in Hong Kong and Pearl River Delta Region.
- Sound credit and business knowledge in commercial banking space and relevant client / industrial knowledge
- Able and willing to work with peers to achieve common objectives
- Language proficiency in English / Mandarin / Cantonese
- Strong at analytical / logical presentations
- Self-motivated, result driven and customer oriented