Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Relationship Manager - Large Corporates
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783598
Employer Ref. 91M0077253
Our client is a major bank with strong Corporate Banking businesses in the region. They are currently looking for a Relationship Manager in the Large Corporates Sector in their Corporate Banking space.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and expand existing clientele in the large corporate sector and generating targeted revenue growth. You will be cross-selling ECM, DCM, Treasury, Cash Management and Trade Finance products and services to the clients in Greater China region.
- A relevant university degree;
- At least 6-8 years of Corporate Banking experience, including 3 years with large corporates focus; those with relevant experience in M&A and project financing are highly preferred;
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong cross-selling and credit analysis skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
If you have strong clients facing and analytical skills and you're keen to work for a leading bank, click on the link to apply. For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Betty Zeng at +852 2232 3461. Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.