China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Relationship Manager / Senior Relationship Manager, Financial Institutions & Public Sector
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918411
Employer Ref. CMSRM/PYC
Recommend cash business strategy covering product management, sales and client services delivery so as to achieve cash revenue target.
- Assist in managing the Bank’s deposit growth strategies, and deliver profitable growth against financial objectives.
- Manage the USD clearing business and correspondent bank relationship, and handle local RTGS transactions.
- Provide advice and support to the Product Development Team or product implementation.
- Support the client acquisition plan, through directing the sales efforts by working with Relationship Managers on new customer acquisitions.
- Assist with implementation of proper control measures, clear guidelines and business performance indicators during the set up and review of cash product programs.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Economic, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ banking experience in cash management or product management. With experience of Trade Finance will be an advantage.
- Self-starter, good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good at product marketing and development skills with strong business sense
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.