Monetium Credit Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834787
- Plan and direct all finance activities in accordance with established policies, procedures and objectives of the Company.
- Establish and administer policies for effective safeguarding and control of company assets i.e. receivables & payable management.
- Perform analysis work on Budgets, statistics, trends, variances and identifies opportunities for improvement related to Corporate Remittances.
- Interface with Bankers pertaining to Company Bank Account Opening and fulfill documentations required by Bankers.
- To implement systems and procedures in accordance with the requirements of relevant laws relating to Remittance & Money Changing in Hong Kong and to comply with AML requirements.
- To comply with the requirement of relevant laws relating to Remittance & Money Changing in Hong Kong and to comply with AML requirements.
- To supervise, execute International remittances and domestic transfers as per the instructions of Treasury, Finance and Operations Departments.
- To properly monitor the bank accounts relating the maintaining the required balances and any other requirements specified by the Bank.
- To report to the Finance Department and the Top Management regarding daily funds position in Bank Accounts.
- To coordinate with the Treasury and Finance department for proper allocation of funds.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Top Management.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Banking and Client Account Handling.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Remittances is a must.
- Should have demonstrated significant progressive advancement within Remittance and with emphasis on the commercial side of a related industry with International exposure.
- Professional Banking and Finance degree or equivalent degrees.