TVB, the leading TV station in Hong Kong and the world's number one distributor of Chinese programmes, is moving aggressively ahead into the age of the new, digital and internet-based media.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004779690
Employer Ref. JD822/0923
- Cover, report and package daily news and feature stories
- University graduate in Journalism or related disciplines
- Excellent communication skills and perfect enunciation
- Capable to reason logically and work under great pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese a priority)
- Fluency in English is a must
- Post offered depends on experience in journalistic field
Please apply, quoting the appropriate reference number, with details of your qualifications and experience, expected salary and a contact telephone number to The Senior Manager, Personnel Department, Television Broadcasts Limited, TVB City, 77 Chun Choi Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon or email to us via Recruitment Centre.
Applications received are solely for selection purpose. Those not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their applications will be filed for another 3 months for future selection. Afterwards, all applications would be destroyed.