Key Positioning Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915951
Asian Private Banker, the region’s leading private banking media company, is looking for an experienced Hong Kong-based financial journalist with a nose for a story, a flair for writing, sophisticated people skills and the acumen to conduct in-depth conversations.
This is a market leading opportunity for a journalist with financial reporting experience and some knowledge of the wealth management industry. You will be working alongside and within the largest and most experience bureau of Asia-based reporters covering the rapid accumulation of private wealth that is occurring within the region.
As an Asian Private Banker reporter, you will be responsible for producing editorial content for our digital and physical platforms; conducting interviews with industry leaders; building and maintaining a network of contacts; and ultimately contributing to the growth of our editorial product.
With an average tenure of four years for each professional within the journalist bureau, Asian Private Banker is a modern financial publishing company and one of the fastest growing media and research companies in Asia.
- Covering investment views and trends in the region’s private banking industry
- Developing a personal network of key industry contacts
- Conducting interviews with leaders in the private banking, investment banking and asset management industries
- Developing and executing data-driven products to support the APB platform
- Editorial duties may also require travel in the Asia Pacific region
- Contributing to live format events and functions
- 3+ years of financial journalism experience
- Impeccable command of spoken and written English
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport and cultivate relationships
- Good organisational skills and resourcefulness
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
Applicants should have the right to work in the Hong Kong SAR, though visa sponsorship can/will be offered to the right candidate.
Reflecting the experience of the successful candidate, the salary will be commensurate with industry standards.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Key Positioning Limited
About Key Positioning Limited
Asian Private Banker, an independent financial publication, is the region’s preeminent voice in the world of Asian private banking.
Renowned for its focussed editorial content and forward-thinking events, Asian Private Banker has cemented itself as the go-to publication for industry leaders and watchers who value timely analysis and insight.
Asian Private Banker’s editorial product is driven by the region’s only team of reporters solely dedicated to covering private banking, while its events have earned a reputation for being the industry’s most relevant and prescient.