Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.
Japanese Speaking Reporter - Financial News
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993315
Employer Ref. NN170111-1
Our Client, a leading provider of timely intelligence, news, analysis on M&A and other corporate events is looking for proactive and energetic candidate to join them.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism/finance or equivalent
- Working experience in Journalism/Reporting/Research or related role with financial background
- Business level in Japanese and English
- Able to work under pressure and meet the deadline
- Responsible for reporting financial articles
- Sensitive to breaking news
- Provide up-to-date information on company platform
- Collect research data through interviews with different parties
- Prepare monthly and quarterly analysis reports
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: nicole.ng(at)jac-recruitment.com CC jac.hk(at)jac-recruitment.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.