Representative Teams Administrative Manager
The Hong Kong Football Association Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835676
- In consultation with HC&TD develop football budget
- Liaise between coaching staff, HC&TD and support staff
- Oversee support staff so they are fully aware of their responsibilities
- Liaise between players, coaching staff, HC&TD and Clubs
- Responsible for developing and implementing players code of conductfor HKFA Representative Teams and other relevant policies so players are fully aware of their responsibilities
- Develop a check list for a systematic operational plan
- Inform domestic, overseas clubs of players selection and training requirements
- With administrative staff oversee all logistical preparation and on site logistical operations
- Attend all Team Managers functions and Technical Meetings for international events and fulfill requirements including submission of team sheets and match reports
- Follow up all medical procedures and insurance claims in a timely manner
- Ensure all protocols are followed for international games e.g. exchange of gifts, dress codes, drug testing, players attendance to official functions etc.
- Coordinate the testing, conditioning and medical support to representative teams
Qualifications and Experience
- A sports related degree or equivalent experience in high performance football managing/coaching
- Preferably AFC A license with at least five years relevant experience in high performance football
- Experience in International Football
- Understanding of both Domestic and International Football as pertaining to HK is desirable
- Outstanding organizational, communication and people management skills
- Effective leader with a proven track record of successfully leading teams
- Experience in developing and executing logistical plans and managing sports teams at elite level
- Shows initiative and has a positive attitude to problem solving
- Effective administrator who has experience producing planning documents and reports
- Bi-lingual is preferable, with an excellent command of written and spoken English and ability to communicate in Chinese (Cantonese) is advantageous
The successful candidate will be offered on a contract term employment. Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our employee benefits include Group Medical and Life Insurance to the right candidate.
Interested parties should apply with full CV and details of current & expected remuneration to HR Section of HKFA by clicking "Apply Now" on or before 2 November 2016.
Please visit http://www.hkfa.com/en/load_page/82 for downloading the application form.
The information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for the purpose of considering your employment application.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Football Association Ltd
About The Hong Kong Football Association Ltd
Established in 1914, the Hong Kong Football Association (HKFA) is the national sports association for football in Hong Kong. We are committed to enhance the football development in Hong Kong, achieve the highest possible standards of football at all levels, and further heighten the governance of football sport. We organize football leagues, different local and international competitions, provide coaching education / referee training courses, promote women’s football and futsal, deliver youth football development activities, with the aim to promote football development in Hong Kong, nurture quality performance of football players at different levels and enhance the competitiveness of Hong Kong Representative Teams to achieve the higher position in FIFA ranking.
In recent years the HKFA has undergone significant changes and the success of Project Phoenix has brought positive impacts on all aspects of football development in Hong Kong. With a sound infrastructure in place as well as the additional funding support from the Government of the HKSAR and the Hong Kong Jockey Club in the creation of HKFA’s Five-Year Strategic Plan (2015-2020), we keep moving in the right strategic direction for further football development.
Our future success depends on the diverse talent and performance of dedicated employees. We now call for applications to fill this position which is financially supported by the Home Affairs Bureau’s Arts and Sports Development Fund. The position is under the Technical Development Department in the organization structure of HKFA. Reporting to the Head Coach & Technical Director (HC&TD), the appointee is responsible for coordinating all off-field football activities and ensuring players and staff are provided with the necessary support to perform at the highest level as well as to provide support to the Head Coach & Technical Director. The main duties are listed below.