Motiva aims to be the market leader in a range of HR solutions and recruitment services.
As a market leader we are looking to provide our clients and candidates with an exceptional hassle free service on all their HR needs. As a dedicated recruitment services provider we are able to streamline the recruitment process which allows for greater flexibility to match our client’s needs. Our recruitment services cover a broad spectrum of industries and job functions.
We are interested in hearing from candidates who have the potential and passion to develop their careers in recruitment. To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Assist in handling all-round Human Resources functions including but not limited to compensation and benefits, recruitment, leave administration, taxation and retirement schemes administration
- Search and identify potential candidates through different channels
- Expand talent pools and maintain the database in the assigned field
- Conducts phone screen, face-to-face interview and shortlist candidates
- Manage and monitor the whole recruitment processes
- Participate in HR projects
- Degree holder in HR, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Good team player and able to work independently and efficiently in diverse culture
- Adaptable, Self-disciplined, detail minded, hardworking, pro-active, willing and able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing
For more information, please browse our website: www.motivahk.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence