Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921420
The role is primarily responsible for carrying out analysis on the real estate market in Hong Kong
- Data collection, database maintenance, and monitor key property market indicators
- Analyse the underlying fundamentals that affect the development of the real estate market
- Conduct forecasting exercises
- Contribute to the Firm's local, regional and global research publications
- Carry out and publish original research on topical property market matters Assist in consulting projects
- Degree in real estate, economics, finance or business preferably with training in quantitative analysis
- Preferably with at least 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Those with more experience will be appointed as Senior Analyst.
- Near native level in English, with the ability to write with flair and fluency
- Good command of written Chinese, spoken Cantonese and/or Mandarin
- Logical thinking with strong analytical abilities
- Strong knowledge of PC applications such as MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably statistical software
- Ability to work efficiently to deadlines
Please apply with full career and qualification details, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager at https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25611&siteid=5325&areq=47887BR&Codes=D_JobsDB
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with confidence and used for the purpose of employment only.
About Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015.
We seek to recruit a diverse workforce, develop and promote exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds, and embrace the varied experiences of all our employees. More information at www.jll.com