NISI (HK) Limited
The NISI Group, a robotic surgery start-up, is looking for high-caliber candidates to make significant contributions in a revolutionary robotic surgical project.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782799
• Design of ultrasonic system including mechanical module and ultrasonic generator & control circuit
• Assemble and test the above products, systems, modules or parts after design phase
• Part drawing drafting
• Outsource management of parts/components
• Support necessary documentation or presentation materials according to QMS and/or company documentation requirements
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
• Degree or higher in Applied Physics / Mechanical Engineering / Material science or relevant disciplines
• 2 years’ experience in ultrasonic application
• Proficient in Finite Element Analysis
• Familiarity with PZT assembly will be an advantage
• Good presentation skills
• Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
• Literacy in SolidWorks and MS Office tools
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please click Apply Now to submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.