Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation
The Leading Enterprises Acceleration Programme (LEAP) is a new initiative to further support the development of companies in Hong Kong Science& Technology Parks Corporation. LEAP is an ultra-tailored programme with one goal in mind -to turn elite startups into regional or global tech giants. LEAP nurtures select members of our Incubation Programmes and companies at Science Park, and prepares them for eventual IPO or M&A. Through a combination of business and corporate development, offered by HKSTP and industry experts in various fields, LEAP gives these exceptional individuals and businesses a chance to truly shine.
One of our member companies, which provides fully automation smart warehouse management solution that focused in both logistics and e-commerce segments in Asia Pacific, currently has the following openings:
R&D Engineer (Automation project)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993713
- Responsible for the R&D project development of automation projects with mechanical or electrical design work in:
- Mechanical design of automation project
- PLC programming and Electrical circuit design
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent in mechanical/electrical/computing discipline
- 2+ years of experience from automation R&D project development field
- Familiar with SolidWorks or other 3D modelling drawing for mechanical engineer
- Familiar with PLC programing or C# programming language for electrical engineer
- Computer language programming is preferred but not necessary
- Automation equipment design experience is preferred
Interested parties, please forward your full resume in word format with salary expectation to us.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.