Hai Kang Life Corporation Ltd
* We invite you to explore a Career in Biotechnology *
Hai Kang Life Corporation Limited, established in 1999, has been developing molecular biotechnologies and commercializing them into various services and user-friendly products for the global community. After fourteen years of intense R&D and commercialization and with the formal launching of all its subsidiaries, Hai Kang Life has reached a mature stage of further expansion, bringing us closer to become Asia's and the globe’s leading biotechnology and life sciences company.
We are on the mission to improving people’s livelihood through our provision of wide range of versatile products and services supported by its capabilities in technology, expertise and passion evident through our solid research and business base. Continuously striving for improvement of existing services and products, our Hong Kong headquarters is now actively seeking high-caliber and highly talented individuals to join us.
You can also visit our company website at www.HAIKANGLIFE.com.
R&D (Engineering) Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783718
- Supervise development of Diagnostic Chip and relevant detection product
- Devise and implement systematic management; monitor project status and overall progress toward project goals
- Collaborate with Biological/ Production/ Quality/ Sales teams regarding experimental planning and executions, data analysis needs, and product launch
- Liaise with vendors and external research organizations to carry out the strategic partnerships
- Coordinate the financial budgets and ensure good budget control
- Participate in the formulation of Patents
- MPhil or above in Physics / Material Science / Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 2-year solid product development and project management experience
- Strong organization, planning and work coordination skills
- Knowledge in DNA chip technology is a plus
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin