Hai Kang Life Corporation Ltd
* We invite you to explore a Career in Biotechnology *
Hai Kang Life Corporation Limited, established in 1999, has been developing molecular biotechnologies and commercializing them into various services and user-friendly products for the global community. After fourteen years of intense R&D and commercialization and with the formal launching of all its subsidiaries, Hai Kang Life has reached a mature stage of further expansion, bringing us closer to become Asia's and the globe’s leading biotechnology and life sciences company.
We are on the mission to improving people’s livelihood through our provision of wide range of versatile products and services supported by its capabilities in technology, expertise and passion evident through our solid research and business base. Continuously striving for improvement of existing services and products, our Hong Kong headquarters is now actively seeking high-caliber and highly talented individuals to join us.
You can also visit our company website at www.HAIKANGLIFE.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783719
- Supervise Diagnostic Device R&D activities which accordance with company’s goal
- Devise and implement systematic management; monitor project status and overall progress toward project goals
- Collaborate with Engineering/Production/Quality/Sales teams regarding experimental planning and executions, data analysis needs, and product launch
- Organize Feasibility Evaluations on New projects and report to top management
- Ensure good compliance of regulatory requirements in product development
- Organize seminars / trainings to promote professionalism for R&D staffs
- Coordinate the financial budgets and ensure good budget control
- Participate in the formulation of Patents
- Master or above in Biochemistry or related discipline
- Over 8 years R&D experience in medical (diagnostic) device development or related industry with at least 3 years in managerial level
- Familiar with medical device regulatory requirements
- Foresight and innovative ability
- Strong organization, planning and work coordination skills
- Meticulous and with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of staff
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Responsible, independent, detail minded and can work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Offering professionals and scientists the opportunities to seek a challenging and rewarding career, Hai Kang Life maybe the ultimate place to expand your horizon. Interested parties please send your application letter, CV with expected salary and availability to following