Research and Development Manager (Industrial)
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920460
Employer Ref. 4114
Our client is one of the food company which specialized in manufacturing over 200 Chinese and Asian flavoring. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a high caliber to join their team.
We are now seeking for a Research and Development Manager (Industrial)
- To cooperate with culinary, sales and marketing team to analyze, corroborate and giving advice for commercial viable new product development to improve existing product's quality
- To interact with customers with product demonstrations, technical training to maximize sales force
- To manage the prototype development process through all stages with cross functional teams (e.g. Operations, QA, Legal and Sales and Marketing) to fit for market needs.
- To ensure the entire process are in full compliance to respective food safety & quality regulations
- To support the technical team
- To develop extension flavors and new products, including the processing procedures and techniques and product Specifications
- To summarize and improve the application for new and existing raw materials and packaging materials.
- To solve problems faced during product processing and ingredients selection.
- Proactively initiating and communicating with R & D staffs to establish objectives and to co-ordinate new projects.
- To manage the plan for all product trials and small volume productions
- To establish guideline and procedures for new product research and development to ensure that it comply with the HQ requirement.
- Bachelor Degree in food processing or related academic background.
- Min 10 years of experience of operation in food processing, manufacturing and packaging of a particular food product, preferring in Sauce manufacturing and retort process experience.
- Good leadership and project management skills.
- Self-confident, pragmatic with excellent presentation skills.
- Exceptionally analytical and strategic minded with excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing.
- Fluency in Mandarin, English and Cantonese.
- Frequent travel to mainland China is a must.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.