Intertek is a leading provider of ATIC Services (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) with over 40,000 people across 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for quality assurance and we offer people the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale. In a world where a company’s success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a real difference. Intertek is listed on the London FTSE, is in the FTSE100.
We invite high calibre to apply for the following post:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781406
Employer Ref. JD09/R&D/P2
- Carry out method development for chemical testing for various consumer products and materials
- Prepare SOP for new test methods
- Perform method validation and measurement uncertainty estimation
- Provide training to operation team on newly developed methods and instrumental operation
- Carry out maintenance of analytical instruments
- Answer technical enquiries and provide technical advice to internal parties
- Degree or above in Analytical Chemistry or Applied Chemistry
- At least 3 years’ experience in R&D or operation in laboratory
- Hands-on experience in GC-MS and/or LC-MS.
- Knowledge in ISO 17025 or HOKLAS
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Highly independent, mature & adaptation to high pressure working environment
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Intertek Testing Services HK Ltd., via ONE of the following channels: (Pls quote ref. no. on all correspondence.)
Address: 11/F Garment Centre, 576 Castle Peak Rd., Kowloon, H.K.
E-mail: Please click ''APPLY NOW'' Fax: 3403 2691
Welcome to visit our website http://www.intertek.com for corporate information
Confidentiality assured and all applications will be kept solely for recruitment purpose for not more than 6 months.