Global Sage Limited
Global Sage is a global executive search firm with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Beijing, Shanghai, Johannesburg and Zurich. Global Sage was voted consistently by Asia Money in the past 10+ years as he best search firm in Asia as a recognition of our consistent commitment to quality and putting clients’ interests ahead of our own. We have been a key member of the Board of The Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC) which is a global self-governing profession body to enhance international standards and professional ethics.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922549
We are looking to expand our business with new talented individuals who would like become recruitment specialists for our Finance and Conglomerate practices. We will provide full training and access to our market leading database and opportunities to progress your career with a company recognized in Asiamoney and the Financial Times as one of the premier executive search firms in Asia.
- Understanding clients' recruitment needs to map out targeted candidates universe.
- Able to make cold calls for new, potential and existing candidates.
- Maintain an accurate CRM system of meetings, candidate and client notes and schedule future meetings and updates.
- Manage the existing database.
- Work closely with Senior Consultants in research and name generation for potential candidates
- Develop strong sector knowledge, a network of key professionals to act as a source and provide market intelligence to enable accurate and effective execution in on –going assignments
- Degree Holder
- Working experience in Human Resources & Recruitment is highly preferred
- 1-2 years of work experience in relevant industry or someone who has interest to develop in recruitment industry without prior experience will be considered
- Candidates needs to be driven, motivated and target orientated
- Must be able to take initiative and be able to work independently at times
- Excellent language skills- fluency in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese