China Renaissance Securities (Hong Kong) Limited
China Renaissance Securities (HK) Ltd We are a fast growing financial group offering a comprehensive range of financial services covering corporate finance, securities trading and trading. To cope with business expansion, we invite high-calibre candidate to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994124
Employer Ref. RA001
We are seeking a Research Associate with fluent / native Mandarin language skills to join our TMT Equity Research team in Hong Kong.
We are looking for a Research Associate to join our Equity Research platform, focusing in TMT sector. Our industry teams are typically only two or three professionals in number, and you will have a high level of responsibility and be empowered to make an important contribution
As a Research Associate, the candidate will be expected to get involved in:
- Acquire expertise in your sector through working with our TMT specialist team
- Become adept at in-depth analysis of your industry and companies
- Help with financial modelling and channel-checking based on guidance from our TMT specialist
- Support the day-to-day needs from analysts and clients.
- Build upon your base knowledge to formulate well thought-out hypotheses; proactively building out a network of information sources which you incorporate into your analysis
- Clearly articulate compelling arguments (with the appropriate spin) via the written word and oral presentations
- Prepare presentation materials, draft research reports and participating in client marketing pitches.
- Highly motivated, hardworking and committed to work.
- Ability to complete a robust model (base and sensitivity cases) from start to finish with little guidance; mastery of the levers in the model.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of accounting & finance. Definitely an advantage if the candidate understands basic tech supply chain as well.
- Ability to thrive on the challenge of competitive pressures and remain focused on client needs.
- Ability to take disparate pieces of information, synthesize them and articulate a compelling thesis or argument in a clear and cogent manner.
- Strong verbal and written English and Mandarin will be essential.