Emerging Viral Diagnostics (HK) Limited
Emerging Viral Diagnostics (HK) Limited is a biotechnology company focuses on research, development and commercialization of products and services based on genetics and molecular biology. The management team of our company comprises deep experienced biotechnology experts and business professionals from around the world.
Our core business includes research translation and new innovation in medical diagnostics and emerging diseases.
In order to cope with our rapid expansion, we are seeking enthusiastic individuals for the following posts:
RESEARCH ENGINEER / ASSISTANT RESEARCH ENGINEER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995054
- To assist Research Engineer developing a diagnostic system for clinical application;
- To perform engineering drawing, components assemble and module testing, etc
- To perform the mechanical engineering works such as use of milling machine and metal tools to make prototypes
- To organize the inventory and Bill of Material (BOM)
- To communicate with the vendors
- To carry out procedures for manufacturing the product
- To carry out testing protocols in the prototypes
- To prepare related technical document, conducts analysis of engineering design to meet product and manufacturing requirements
- Able to troubleshoot, conduct root causes analysis and problem solving process
- Master, Degree or Diploma in Electronic / Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge in biotechnology / molecular biology / chemistry is advantageous
- 2 years’ industrial experience; Fresh graduates or less experience candidates will also be considered for Assistant Research Engineer post
- Familiar with MCU (AVR, ARM, etc) or related product
- Familiar with KiCad, EagleCAD, Power Logic, Power PCB or AutoCAD is preferred
- Familiar with window / linux programming (C++, C#, Java, Python, etc) is preferred
- Good understanding of DFM, FMEA and related design tools, etc;
- Good team player, a fast and careful learner
- Attention to details, passionate to cutting edge technologies
- Good command in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested candidates should apply in confidence with date of earliest availability, and current & expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes only and strictly in accordance with the relevant Personal Data Policy for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed in due course.