Taylor Nelson Sofres Hong Kong Limited
TNS advises clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, innovation, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions. With a presence in over 80 countries, TNS understands individual human behaviours and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world.
Our office in Hong Kong provides a full range of marketing research services; We are seeking confident, inspiring and inquisitive individuals who would go beyond delivering insights in solving business problems and providing every client with a precise plan to address their business challenges and ensure growth. Candidates who can rise to the challenge of working in a demanding, yet rewarding industry will become part of a dynamic and international team, working alongside global organisations and providing business solutions of the highest quality.
Research Executive/ Senior Research Executive - Quantitative
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915365
Employer Ref. TNSHKG-QT-20160701-JSDB
- Coordinate with clients and facilitate client relations, provide highest level of client service
- Regular client contact including participation of client meetings
- Contribute in project design, proposal writing, planning and research analysis on research projects
- Plan and work closely with Project Services team to execute research projects with some supervision
- Quality control of data
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Actively seek learning opportunities, take every opportunity to develop self, through formal and informal training or learning
- A year of working experience in Market Research Agency is DEFINITELY PLUS but not a must
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and improve professional competence and knowledge, by following appropriate self-development or training
- Apply and understanding of quality standards and execute work according to the framework
- Interpersonal, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good communication skill and detail-minded
- Exellcent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to multi-task; good time management
- Ability to handle stress/work under pressure
- Proficiency level of computer application (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Sr. Research Executive
For more details, please visit: www.tnsglobal.com.
Interested parties, please send full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Please quote ref. no. TNSHKG-QT-20160701- JSDB on all correspondence.