Who we are
A research leader to understand the world
Ipsos is one of the world's largest survey-based research group and is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange since 1999. We have over 16,000 full time employees working in offices in more than 84 countries worldwide.
We explore market potential and market trends. We test products and advertising. We help our clients build long term relationships with customers. We study audiences and their perceptions of various media. We measure public opinion trends around the globe.
To cope with our rapid expansion in Hong Kong and Greater China region, we invite experienced market researchers to apply for the following position.
Research Manager (Qualitative)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004978777
Employer Ref. RMQual_20131001
Role Objective / Purpose
This role of Research Manager is responsible for client projects to ensure all activities of projects are completed and presented, by maintaining and enhancing client relationships, contributes to business development.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide all-round project design skills in design, supervision and delivery of clients projects to ensure meaningful and value-added findings are generated from projects
- Manage and supervise qualitative market research projects on a daily basis to deliver outstanding services to clients.
- Assist senior members in preparing winning proposals and review costing to ensure competitiveness
- Provide high quality moderation for different qualitative methodologies, including focus groups and in-depth interviews.
- Design report and write conclusions with strategic and actionable recommendations.
- Act as consultant to ensure the strategic impact of the recommended actions are highlighted to clients
- Design and deliver client presentations in a highly confident and professional manner
- Provide coaching / training to junior staff
- Assist senior members on ad hoc projects as assigned.
- University degree holder, preferably with major in Business, Psychology, Sociology, Marketing or Languages.
- At least 5 years of market research experience with good moderation skills and technique
- Substantial and proven knowledge qualitative research methodology.
Skill (including technical and people skill)：
- Excellent project management and coaching skills.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to proactively plan and seek solutions to prevent repeated problems
- Experience with working for FMCG clients is definitely an advantage
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Research Manager
We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with current and expected salary to us.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company may retain applications for future opening or other appropriate positions within the Company. Resumes received will be destroyed within 12 months.