TBR is a Global Ground Transportation company with an Obsession for Quality Control and Service Delivery.
What makes TBR different:
- TBR constantly invests in the training and development of staff to provide clients with dedicated industry experts.
- TBR has built the most advanced ground transportation system in the industry which we continually tailor to meet client needs.
- TBR utilises specialist teams, ensuring a personalised service is delivered every time.
Our Service Offer:
TBR is a technology driven, centralised global tracking and reservations system. This system enables prompt worldwide booking of chauffeured vehicles 24 hours a day. TBR ensure a high standard of service and only use a carefully selected global network of vetted suppliers.
Reservations & Project Coordinator (Sat - Wed)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994387
Overall purpose of job:
To effectively assist our clients on their global ground transportation needs
- Process incoming email/phone enquiries, bookings & updates in a correct and timely manner
- Client / account management, providing detail quotations when necessary
- Manage on-site event ground transportation when required
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients and suppliers
- Able to work on a shift basis, can be Saturday to Wednesday, or Sunday to Thursday
- Excellent English, Cantonese & Mandarin & knowledge of Japanese is a plus
- IT Literate (training will be given on the in house systems)
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm
- Excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- A flexible approach and a desire to be involved in all aspects of an expanding high level service business
What's on Offer: We offer a competitive package for the right candidate
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Education / Training Scheme
- Medical Insurance
A great opportunity for a candidate to enter a global company. Please apply by clicking "Apply Now".