Habitat for Humanity Hong Kong (“HFHHK”) is an international Christian non-profit organization that seeks to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness. We welcome people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need across the globe. Our employees build futures and lives.
If you share the same vision and passion, take a closer look and translate your desire for positive change into action by joining us as:
Resource Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917338
Habitat for Humanity Hong Kong is currently seeking a talented individual for the role of Resource Development Manager. This position is responsible for developing local and global partnerships in support of Habitat for Humanity International’s mission. S/he will work closely with resource development and program stakeholders to maximize fundraising opportunities primarily through strategic partnership with Fortune 500 companies, other major corporations and high net worth individuals.
- Develop and implement effective fundraising strategies to position Habitat for short and long-term revenue growth including the diversification of the partner industry portfolio and comprehensive solicitations across multiple funding channels (i.e., sponsorship, employee engagement, grants, and cause-related marketing, etc.).
- Set and achieve monthly and annual revenue targets and being accountable for departmental and organizational KPIs.
- Maintain an adequate pipeline of potential partnerships through systematic and ongoing prospecting activities; proactively pursue business networking opportunities and establish relationships with key business leaders
- Qualify prospects and design effective partnership programs based upon knowledge of partner business and CSR objectives and alignment with Habitat funding priorities.
- Function as primary Habitat contact for key partnerships and prospects through on-going communication and solicitation as appropriate; ensure timely renewals and continued partnership growth
- Develop and deliver creative and powerful presentations and proposals for corporate partnership opportunities; ensure organizational leadership involved in pitch are briefed and prepared for meetings.
- Maintain current prospect and partner records in donor management system and provide appropriate reporting as necessary.
- 5+ years of front-line experience in corporate or individual fundraising or front-line sales experience in a corporate setting with a passion for social development projects and marketing
- Working knowledge of principles of corporate social responsibility, cause marketing, employee engagement and sponsorship preferred
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English (some Cantonese and Mandarin preferred)
- Strong attention to detail/organizational skills and highly collaborative.
- Ability to complete multiple projects concurrently while balancing competing priorities; ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system preferred
- Knowledge of and passion for Habitat's worldwide mission and nonprofit sector preferred.
How to apply: Interested parties please send full resume with a cover e-mail, church affiliation (if any), current and expected salary to HR Department by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applicants not hearing from us within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
HFHHK is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.