DHL EXPRESS (HONG KONG) LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992683
Location: Kowloon Bay
Reporting to Senior Manager, Talent Resourcing and Development Manager, you will support the recruitment function that enables DHL to continuously improve the quality of staff to meet its resourcing requirements for today and the future. This will be achieved through the development of the recruiting plan, employing current sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing innovative and cost effective recruiting ideas that strengthen DHL’s position as a preferred employer.
- Use selection methodology, such as competency-based interview questions, group discussion, psychometric tools etc. to assess the candidate’s competencies in order to ensure a high quality of standard is achieved.
- Develop the recruitment plan in accordance to business needs.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Organize job fairs and recruitment days to fulfill recruitment needs
- Liaise with recruitment agencies to provide high quality service
- Degree holder, preferably in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 4 years relevant HR experience in a multinational company (less experience will be considered for a lower grade position)
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Conversant with Employment Ordinance in Hong Kong
- Strong PC skills especially MS word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Attention to details and a self-starter, analytical
- Possess good presentation, communication & interpersonal skills
Please click "Apply now" button to apply and also indicate your current and expected salary, and availability in the resume. For more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.dhl.com.hk
Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to Recruitment
DHL Express (Hong Kong) Limited (“DHL”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong(the “Ordinance”) and DHL’s Personal Data Protection Policy (the “Policy”) at http://www.dhl.com.hk/en/legal.html#pdp.
By proceeding to respond to this recruitment advertisement you consent that we may use, retain, process,transfer or otherwise handle the personal data that we collect from you for recruitment purposes (including any other purposes directly related thereto) in accordance with the Policy.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for future recruitment purposes for a period of not more than two (2) years, after which such data will be destroyed.
You have the right at any time to make a data access or correction request concerning your personal data held by us. In addition, you may request us to delete your personal data that is no longer required for the relevant purposes which you have given consent. Should you wish to exercise such rights or have any question in relation to your personal data or the Policy, please contact our Human Resources Division in writing at email@example.com.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DHL EXPRESS (HONG KONG) LIMITED
About DHL EXPRESS (HONG KONG) LIMITED
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.